Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wake Up Sun

In our apartment we have great windows which face East over the University. It is one of the reasons I chose it. This morning Quint and I were up eating breakfast. A great sunrise filled the sky with red, orange and yellows. I pointed it out to Quint and said "look at the sunrise Quint!" He said, "I don't see it". I think he was looking for the sun, which makes sense...
I said "the sun is coming up, it is not here yet."
He responded "Wake Up Sun!"
He voice was so confident that it was the appropriate thing to say at the moment. I just love how children help us see things in such a different light. No pun intended:)
I have decided, if I am up the sun better be too. Tomorrow, if I am up early...I think I will say "wake up sun too!"

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have been saying it for days here in Rochester and it does not seem to be listening...

I miss you guys. Can't wait till Christmas :-)