Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Friday, April 29, 2011

Already Men

Today we broke down the play structure
(which we keep set up indoors in the winter)
We put it away for the summer,
because most of the time we can be outside.

The boys love big construction projects
They were busy moving the pieces around to store them in the pantry.
I heard banging and it sounded concerning.

I asked "do you need any help?"
They both in unison responded
"NO!"
Quint added
"We got it"

More banging....
Finally....

"Mommy we need some help"
(thats what I thought)

Disclaimer* Not all men don't like to ask for help....just many of the ones I know:)

1 comment:

Monroe Orchestra Director said...

Thanks for blogging again! I have missed hearing from you. I love reading what you have to say about life.