Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rock Catch

This morning I walk out of the bathroom just as something flies past my head and hits the wall with a thud.
I look at Quint who was standing across from me, and ask...
"what are you doing?"

Q responds....
"we are playing rock catch"
As Q says this, Russell runs over to get the rock....which nearly blinded me.

In my mind:
Seriously you could have blinded me!

But,
I respond....
"that is not a game"
"Russell give me the rock"
"Quint, what do we throw?"

Q responds....
"balls"


Sometimes I wonder how they come up with this stuff:)

No comments: