Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"I had to deal with it."

Quint defends Russell.

This morning we went to the gym early and we were home having a snack when Quint said...
"mommy I have to tell you something"
he made me come close so he could tell me in my ear....
He whispered...
"mommy...at the gym I had to deal with a boy"
I wasn't sure what he meant so I asked him to explain...

He whispered...
"a boy took Russell's toy, and I had to deal with it"
"Oh" I said.
"what did you do?" I whispered back.

"I saw where he put the toy and I got it back for Russell, I had to deal with it."

I was bursting....
Quint was defending Russell.
I asked Russell....
"did someone take your toy at the gym?"
Russell looked sad....
"yes".
I continued...
"did Quint get it back for you?"
"Yes" Russell responded happily.

I said that is awesome. Gave Quint a high five....
we are a family and you are brothers....
You should always defend each other.

It was awesome.

No comments: