Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Can we run?

Today is New Years Day so big boys went to big church (no Sunday school). Quint leans over about five mins into the sermon and says "can I go run around the room?"
I looked around the large auditorium full of quiet adults, and imagined Quint running full speed around....bad plan! Then i flashed back to a much younger me running around the church(when it was empty) while my parents were busy, and suddenly I totally understood where he was coming from. After a long pause,I shook my head no, but with a lot of sympathy. It was a fantastic question. Sometimes I wonder if adults would be better off if we ignored social rules occasionally. Just maybe not at church:)

No comments: