Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Around our house....


Like I mentioned, Quint is throwing up......
Yet....he keeps asking for food.....
Q:   "how about a bagel, I will just eat it bit by bit"
Momma:  "how about a half a piece of bread"
Q:  "ok, thats good Mommy, I will just eat it bit by bit"

Russell is jumping on my bed and proceeds to jump into a very thin blanket on the floor, he lands with a thud....
Momma:  "Russell I love you but that is a meathead idea"
Russell:  "Yep"  he replies confidently....
(and continues to jump multiple times....ahhh....Russell)

Russell was bummed about missing swimming, but you could not get me to risk another car ride today.
I told him we would go as a family when Q was healthy.  
Russell is so low-key, just rolled with it and played at home today.

Rhett has learned to say "hi" and he says it all the time.
Multiple times today, Rhett holds his toy to his ear (insert: car, block, little person, etc)
and says "hi" multiple times and looks perplexed that no one responds.....

I try to respond, and when I do....
HUGE SMILE.

    1 comment:

    Rebecca said...

    I think we should get a video of Rhett saying hi to his toys and his reaction when you respond!