Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Are you running out of words?

BK and I apart right now because of life circumstances. It is a huge bummer, but I love chatting on the phone at night. I love filling BK in on our day, and hearing every detail of BK's day. We chat on for an hour sometimes two. It is not a substitute for being in person, but it is fun. Last night though, I was feeling quiet. BK actually asked me on the phone, "are you running out of words?" I paused. I could not believe it, but it was true. I was running out of words. I am not sure how, maybe it is being pregnant....but I have less words. It made me a little worried.
But, tonight I was back in full force! I had loads of words for BK.
It was funny that I had a loss of words in the first place:)

No comments: