Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, April 12, 2010

Bleach on the pants.

My day was going great. We had done 4 loads of laundry, made muffins, went out for a jog, and the boys were taking a nap. I felt so great and accomplished. Note: I do not feel this efficient everyday! BK offered to get the last load of laundry out and carry it over for me. I was jazzed. Carrying the big basket is my least favorite part. He unloaded a few remaining dirty clothes that did not make the cut in this round of laundry and noticed there was bleach on his nice new dress pants and his green army socks. Ahhhhh! How could I have been so clumsy. I was in such a hurry getting the the bleach/ detergent back to our apartment, i just threw it in the basket with the few left over dirty clothes.
AHHHH.

This is when being detail-orientated would be a bonus. This is something I have been trying to work on, but obviously I am not to rock star level yet. I was very anal about making sure their were no drips of detergent and cleaning of the lid before putting it back on, but I guess I neglected to clean off the bleach.

Well, their goes $30 down the drain. Now BK needs new dress pants....and a bit got on one of my treasured new sundresses....so sad. I think I will just wear it anyways, its just a mommy dress, I am usually dirty within 5 minutes of getting dressed so I am not throwing it away!

So, if you see me in a long coral sundress with some bleach spots on the bottom, don't point them out, just know I know they are there and I treasure my new clothes too much to let a few spots remove them from my wardrobe!

Here is my warning:
Be very careful with your bleach while doing your wash this week. Or you could be then next one throwing out brand new pants and wearing a dress with new spots:)


No comments: