Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, July 31, 2010

deserve equal enthusiasm

My hubby called me today to connect and tell me about his day. He sounded giddy. What he said to me sums up something I love about him.

He said:
"guess who got to ride in a learjet and got free Subway!"

Obviously it was him:)
But, what I took away from his statement was how he expressed each event, the learjet ride and the free subway sandwich, with equal enthusiasm. This is one of the things I love about him. He delights in the big moments and the simple things in life.
I hope I am like that too.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Christy that is awesome! I will have to tell Dustin. He will be jealous! :)He was telling me that BK might get to do something like that on transplant rotation. How cool!