Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, August 1, 2010

I want to braid hair?

I should probably preface this post. I am a proud momma of two boys and the doctor tells me we have a third little man on the way. I love having boys, and actually get a bit anxious at the idea of a girl. That being said, maybe my heart warming toward the idea of someday having a little lady in our family.
Today I walked by a mom who was in the process of braiding her daughter's hair. I caught myself by surprise when my first thought was how fun it looked to braid little girl's hair. I could not believe it, did I really just think that? I have never felt qualified to be a momma of girls.

But, today I was jealous of a woman braiding her little girl's hair, I wonder if God is telling me something:)
Time will tell......

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Awwww, that is sweet Christy. :)