Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The pager incident

My hubby left his work pager home on Friday. It wasn't urgent so I put it in our bedroom in a safe spot. Well, tonight he came home flustered...I can't find my pager. Well, we paged it, and it didn't go off. Hummm. I told him, I left it on the dresser in our room.
It was mysteriously gone.

Soon we were all turning the house upside down looking for it. We asked the boys a few times if they had moved it, or seen it. I am a chronic rearranger but I swore innocence in this case:) My hubby is very organized and I try hard to keep our house in a level that won't drive him to insanity, but with babies it is challenging. I have to admit since our move the one room still in boxes is our bedroom which did not help in this situation! Finally, BK pulled the couch cushion off the couch and there it was. It was sitting right in the middle, like it was hidden there by a sneaky little man. It clearly did not fall down in the crack. We turned to the boys...not mad, just curious to whom may have put it there.
Quint said it wasn't him,

then Russell piped up, "me!"

We were all relieved the pager was found, and, after Russell's innocent but proud confession, we were all smiling:)


No comments: