Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't cry over spilled milk

Today my moment occurred after dinner. I was making a bottle for Quint, and he pulled the gallon of milk off the counter on to the floor. They saying goes: don't cry over spilled milk...well I almost did. After a day of Quint testing me at every corner (including one phone call to poison control) I was about ready to be done. I just sat on the floor, feeling defeated, looking at the milk. I realized Quint felt bad about what he had done. I tried my best to put on my "its going to be ok" face and complete the bedtime routine. I know he did not intend to spill the milk. I just left the milk on the floor. BK came home just after I had got Quint to bed and he said "did you know you left the milk out?" I could have screamed.

No comments: