Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shopping... will it ever be the same?

Today as I was carrying a very unhappy toddler and pushing an overloaded stroller I wondered, will I ever go to a mall and feel carefree again? Will I always be aware of what things are in toddler reach, or how close the bathroom is, or is there a way to avoid walking by the merry go round? Ahhh the idea of walking down the mall carefree, even better with a generous spending budget is a dream. But, I imagine, when I do get to that point I will miss having a toddler hanging from my leg.

1 comment:

rebeccaharper said...

Oh those moments are not that far away.... when we can go somewhere and not worry about snacks, diapers, restrooms...