Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What will God ask me?

Rebecca called and we were chatting...just the normal stuff and she told me this fantastic quote that made me go...Oh Gees! I feel I need to share it "I used to worry about why God would allow such suffering, poverty, famine, and injustice when there was something He could do about it. Now I worry that He will one day ask me the same question..." It took a moment to sink in....then I felt like "oh crap" that is convicting.

1 comment:

rebeccaharper said...

OW...two blog....go Super mama!!