Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ahhhhhh and AHHHHHH!

Bedtime is crazy. It is my least favorite time of the day, because everyone is a bit cranky (including momma) and it usually requires me to use my patience reserves. Every night there are a few moments where I feel like "AHHHHH!!!" I am not going to make it to 8 pm. Tonight was not the exception. in the past hour or two I have stepped on multiple small toys and each time I feel like screaming "AHHHHH" It really hurts. Even as I sit down to write this blog update I sat on a toy which was on the chair "AHHHHH". My motivation is growing to pick up, and am sure I will before the night is over, but I always feel there is a calm that settles on the house as I put the last child in bed. I just love to enjoy it for a bit. I am not complaining about my day, because it is rock star, playing with the boys all day is fabulous, but by bedtime I am spent. I have built my last block tower, made my last snack, changed my last diaper. I am ready to recharge for tomorrow.
So, as the last one crawls into bed, and I close their bedroom door I have a different kind a "ahhhhhh" moment. It is the same word, with a very different vibe.
I like to just lay on the floor (if i can find a spot) and breath. Releasing all the craziness of the day.

No comments: