Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Teacher

Quint was playing play dough. He was learning how to hold the scissors. I showed him how and then he said
"thank you for teaching me mommy". I love these moments when he is so perfect and polite. I said "your welcome, I love teaching you". He then said "you my teacher mommy?"
I paused taken back by the question. I like to think of our family in terms of a team where BK and I are the head coaches. Guiding the boys in this game of life. But, a coach, also teaches skills, and the more I thought about it, my day is full of teaching.
After this realization, I responded "yes, I am your teacher"
Quint replied to me "thank you for being my teacher mommy"
Melt my heart.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Well said! Your such a great mommy! :)