Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, March 13, 2010

jumping for joy

I mentioned I have been having a rough two months, well the big reason is I am pregnant:) I finally am feeling better and we hit the 12 week milestone this weekend. BK and I have been excited for some time now, but we waited to tell the boys till we knew we were 12 weeks. Today we told Quint and Russell. I think Russell is a little young to get it, but we when we told Quint this is how it transpired.

Momma: Quint remember how you asked me if there was a baby in my belly? (our friend was pregnant a few months ago so Quint was curious if I had a baby too....) Back then I told him not now but maybe someday:)
Quint: Yes
Momma: Well guess what? God put a baby in mommy's belly
Quint: Baby in there? (touching my belly)
Momma: Yes!
Quint: (Ran around in circles doing a happy dance!) Then said " I want it to come out now"
Momma: Oh, the baby can't come out yet, the baby is too small. The baby will come out after summer.
Quint: "After summer?" (standing there processing) "Hummm..... (then pointed to the belly) "baby in there Yay!"
More happy dance:)

I wish I had it on video. Bummer.

No comments: