Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Friday, October 7, 2011

The job Q desires....

We were cleaning up toys while working my gym shift.  I had loosely assigned jobs to some of the kids, when Quint came over and asked....
"can my job be to make sure everyone is doing their job?"

Such a Q question.  I thought for a minute....eventually that could be your career if you choose, but now he needed to help too.
"I told him he could encourage, and help others with their jobs, but he was NOT in charge" 
I tried not to giggle.

I love his love of order, rules, structure, having a plan, and desire to lead.  Now if I could just channel that to be used for good.....that is the challenge as his Momma.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Your doing a great job! Miss you. :)

Dustin is supposed to be sending an email to BK about an informational residency dinner thing on Thursday. Free dinner and drinks! Would be fun to see you there. :)