Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, October 3, 2011

Love from out west.

I had a few moments, and I went on the computer quick to check email.  BK was on chat, so I sent him a quick message.  He wrote back and then said "got an interview invite from Arizona today.  Then he continued to say and a transitional year at Harbor (UCLA).  Now I know it does not mean we are moving there, or even if we want to, but I literally jumped.  I guess I realized in that moment how much I had been suppressing my desire to return west.
I have come to the conclusion that no where really feels like home, except where BK and the boys are, but some places feel more like home than others.

I don't know where we will end up.....but lately it has felt like a long journey.  For the first time we have a desire to feel settled, to have roots.  We have established some here, which makes Iowa more enticing than I ever thought we would feel, but today when BK told me we had a little love from out west...I immediately felt my desire for our old roots.  Maybe it is just my dread of impending winter, but a little sunshine sounds nice too.

No comments: