Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The cheese incident

I talk on the phone less these days b/c the boys(or at least one of the boys) needs me most the time. Today I was trying to get the scoop on AZ from BK during a we "had school, no nap, zany afternoon" when I turned around to see Q and Russell running around crazy with a bag of shredded cheese throwing it everywhere.

It was everywhere
I was forced to forgo the juicy details on a place we may move to wrangle them, punish them, and figure out the best way to clean up a pound of shredded cheese all over our house.

It took ALL my patience. Truthfully I could use a bigger supply so if by chance you pray for me....that would be a good one.

I did think to take a pic but half out of pride and half out of embarrassment I skipped it.

I admittedly struggle w determining childish/boy behavior and malicious intent/direct disobedience....I would love advice on this....

No comments: