Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time to dream

Someone who shares wisdom with me occasionally told me

"sometimes life can carry you away, and you focus on surviving, and you stop dreaming"

We are guilty, it is like they were describing us the past year or two.  Just push on, survive.  I don't even think we knew we were doing it, but finally we paused.  Finally, we stopped surviving.  I am not sure if we are totally dreaming yet, but we are getting there.  Its a process, but we are breathing, which is something I have not done in a long time.

No comments: