Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The death of the morning shower

Russell was sleeping, and I put Quint in the play pen so I could get a quick shower. Ahhh, the serenity of the shower. I learned to love my fifteen minute break in the hectic morning. Besides, it was good for Quint to play by himself for a while. After a peaceful shower I reluctantly turned off the water and was instantly bombarded by the sound of crying. Ahhh...back to reality. Who was it....I listened closely as I dried off...Quint...hummm that sounds like the pain cry...I ran to his room...and there he was sitting next to his play pen, crying. The day had come...he climbed out of the play pen. I determined he was more frightened than hurt. I felt a bit guilty...how long had he been crying? Quint had broken out of my one safe place, I instantly began to mourn my morning shower.

No comments: