Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Help! I need a wooden diesel 10!

You hear about those parents madly running around in search of the desired gift for their children. I always thought that is ridiculous. Well, as I did my online shopping I realized everywhere online was out of diesel 10. This is the only thing Quint asked for this Christmas. If you are wondering, it is a specific train engine for his Thomas the Train wooden set. So, feeling frantic, I looked to see if it was in stock at the local stores. Well, one did, so I drove the 1/2 hour to this store to get it, just to find they had just sold out. Therefore, I am still frantically looking for this treasured gift. I never anticipated becoming this mom, but it is amazing how the possible heartbreak of your 3 year old can motivate you!
If you see a crazy shopping parent this holiday season, cut them a break, they are just trying to make it a super special Christmas morning:)

And, if you see a diesel 10 somewhere call me!

No comments: