Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, December 26, 2009

"My ear tube is falling out".....are you kidding me!

Since we got to Grammy's, Quint does not want to go to bed. He comes out every few minutes with a different reason for why he can't go to bed. We just put him back, but sometimes his reasons are so creative we can't help but be impressed.
Tonight my favorite was: "my ear tube is falling out"
(he has tubes, and they are still in....so it was possible)
But seriously, how does he think of these things.
I know I probably need to be firmer, but it is tough when we are out of our environment.
Anyways, I would love some advice if anyone knows how to get children to bed when they are so excited about new people, new presents, new exciting place.

Wish me luck tomorrow.

No comments: