Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where do you shop?

I always find it interesting where a person loves to shop or dreams to shop. In a weird way it is quick insight to a piece of them. I am currently searching for a snowsuit and I came across one from Hanna Andersson. The main webpage has a picture of a very cute family in matching long johns...and it got me thinking...what type of person loves Hanna Andersson? Whose husband loves to wear family matching long johns?
Please let me know who you know who loves this store:)
here is the website if you want to check it out!
www.hannaandersson.com

No comments: