Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Its a baby penguin

Quint has been attending preschool for two weeks. His teacher has not told me much about how Quint is doing but he seems to love it. This morning we walked in and his teacher told me "Quint has been telling us all about the baby". I was happy to hear he was excited about the new baby, and that he was sharing in class.
Two hours later we arrived to pick up and Quint's art teacher made a special point to come over and tell me a story about him today. I guess she asked him if he was hoping it was a baby brother or baby sister?

Quint responded: " I hope it is a baby penguin"

His art teacher is the cutest lady, who you can tell just loves her morning spent with little ones who say hilarious things. She was giggling, and I was too. All I could say was...."that would be interesting!"

I am not sure where Quint came up with a baby penguin, but I love having a peak into how their minds work.

I guess Bill Cosby was right, kids do say the darnest things:)

No comments: