Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You can't turn down free help

Today we did the big grocery store trip. When we got home the boys wanted to help put the groceries away. I would prefer to do it myself. But, I could not turn down their helpfulness. It went fast, and jelly was dropped on my toe in the process. I know it was an accident. They were so great and helpful. It is possible that I may find freezer food in the pantry later today, or vice versa. But, despite my misplaced food and my hurt toe, it was totally worth it. They are growing into such helpful little men:)

No comments: