Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BK's style

I have always had a love/hate relationship with BK's style. On one hand I find it very manly that he does not like to shop, and can be ready to go in 5 minutes. But, occasionally I wish he would wear some cute jeans without making some comment which is not PC enough for this blog:)
This morning BK was up getting ready for school. I looked over at him, and thought...this outfit choice is more interesting than normal. He was wearing his bright yellow cheerios shirt, with a gray long-sleeve underneath and green pants. I made a little comment, "you look very bright today honey". He responded " its for the kids" then I remembered they were volunteering at the children's hospital today. No pair of cute jeans could make BK look any hotter than he did in that moment.

No comments: