Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

God Leads

My moment: I opened my email and had one from Andrea. She is a fellow mom who attends a playgroup I have been to a few times. Last week, she was sharing about how her husband got a new job, which was great but she would need to find care for her two children on Mon and Wed mornings. I immediately thought, I could help with that! But, I did not want to be pushy so I let it go. It was still in the back of my mind, but I have only met her a few times so again, I let it go. Tonight I received an email from her. She shared how my named popped in her head on her run today, and how she was wondering if I would considering watching them on Mondays. She shared how she is just trying to explore all of the Holy Spirit's leading on this. I was amazed. I hope it works out, it will be a blessing for the boys to have playmates and the extra money will be awesome. Good thing one of us is listening to God's leading:)

No comments: