Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Little Helper

Quint wants to help with everything these days. Dishes, laundry, cooking, vaccuming, etc. It makes it more fun, but also much messier and takes twice as long. Dish water floods the floor, wet laundry dragged on the floor before getting to the dryer, food everywhere, but actually he is a proficient vaccumer. Today his desire to help surprised me. We went to Walmart and I was trying to unload the car in one trip. I was carrying Russell, the bags of groceries, and urging Quint toward the door. I put the bags by the door to the building because I could not open it otherwise. Quint immediately began to move one bag from the porch to in the building. I helped him with the heavy ones but he was so proud to be moving them. After that he moved the bags to our door. Then from our door he took individual items and put them on the counter. In the process, he spilled my cup of lemonade. Like I said, much messier and takes twice as long but I love my little helper.

No comments: