Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, October 27, 2008

With two babies-NEVER DEVIATE FROM THE PLAN!

Today I had prepared to go to Super Walmart for some groceries. Quint saw the mall out the window and said "yes" and pointed. I was so surprised he recognized it I thought, well maybe we can go to the play structure and get the groceries at Target. Bad Plan. It was crazy, and I was not mentally prepared for the mall. By the end, I looked like a wreck, pushing the double stroller, Russell in a onesie in the sling because of a diaper change gone bad even though it was like 40 degrees out...Quint covered in crackers he spilled...and oh yeah I was in stretch pants because I feel that is appropriate for Walmart...but not the mall. So, from now on...I will stick to the plan...or at least realize it might be crazy!

No comments: