Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, October 20, 2008

Four makes two look easy:)

Today I started babysitting. It is a win-win. A little extra money, and a built in play group for Russell and Quint. It is a super nice family, who has a 2 1/2 year old, David and a 6 month old, Elizabeth. I watch them for 4 hours Monday mornings and today was my first day. It was a crazy four hours; Elizabeth didn't want to nap, and Quint wasn't sure about sharing his toys. You can get the picture...right? I realized that I only have two hands which seemed like far too few with this many kids. I know it will get easier when we get into a routine. I am grateful for the opportunity and I think it will work out great, but it makes me realize four is much harder than two.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

It's just once a week, right? You'll probably need all week to recover from one day! :) I just finished babysitting a boy younger than Jace 3 days a week for 5 hours/day and it was hard! Once a week will should hopefully be doable though. ;) Keep up the great work!