Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, January 18, 2010

Is my brain still there?

Today I went into the bathroom and stood there for a good two minutes before I remembered why I went in there. "Oh yes! The dishwashing soap!" I grabbed the soap and headed back into the kitchen only to proceed to open the trash can to pour in the soap.
Wow.
I am really losing it!

Don't worry, I caught myself and the soap did end up in the dishwasher. As I writing this I am wondering, would the dish soap make my trash smell better? If so, maybe I was secretly on to something!

Hope all your brains are working better than mine today:)

No comments: