Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sharing

Today Quint had a friend over. He is learning to share. If there is a dispute over a toy he will kick and scream. It is not every time, but definitely if it is a favorite toy.
I still don't like to share, especially my favorite person.
This weekend Bk has to drill for his National Guard duty. It is far away so he will be gone Saturday and Sunday. So, I find myself in a position of sharing this weekend. Sharing my husband. I know it is the right thing to do, he feels called to the military in some form and I love that about him. Plus they pay us obscene amounts of money...so I must share.
I guess I should be a cheerful sharer....but I don't know if I am that grown up yet. I think when it comes to sharing BK I am much more like Quint with his favorite car.
If you see me this weekend, please know that even though I may act composed, on the inside I am kicking and screaming.

No comments: