Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life is funny.

We are back in routine which includes the occasional trip to the gym, if it is not a blizzard or -10 outside. I have been enjoying working off my holiday binge. I don't know why I do that to my body but it sure tastes good:) Anyways, today we made it to the gym. I dropped off the boys and headed to the locker room for a quick change. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a people magazine. Our gym never has good gossip mags unless someone leaves it so I was jazzed. (just and aside, I love reading these and looking at the pics of celebs but I have never allowed myself to buy one...out if principle). I thought about grabbing it, but it wasn't very busy and I was just changing out of my boots so I left it and hustled to get on my sneakers.
I ran out of the locker room jazzed for my date with the stairmaster and a people magazine!
JUST THEN....
I see a man walking towards me in short shorts and a fitted, ribbed tank top CARRYING MY PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!!!
YES, if you are wondering I my best guess is:

MY PEOPLE MAGAZINE WAS STOLEN BY A GAY MAN!!

I might be wrong but I just don't think most men would openly read People (especially when it was about John and Kate + 8 in public).
I was so annoyed. I am sure I would have been just as peeved if it was another gym momma, but it would not have been as funny. I just had to giggle and think, well I guess I should have picked it up before it was stolen buy the gay man:)


No comments: