Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6 bobs....

Today I sitting at level 2 swim lessons, watching Q and Russell work on their back floats.  Watching them try to tough out 6 bobs with their face in the water, because their girl teacher told them.  It is so cute, they both do the same thing, they both start bouncing, and after a few bounces, they finally dunk under.  They bounce up, and rub their faces.  Today as I rocked Rhett's stroller on the pool deck, I watched them sitting on the edge of the pool with their lanky bodies trying not to be cold.  Russell did his back float, and climbed out, he looked over at me and smiled.  Then he gave me a goofy face.  What a blessing, to be their momma, and share in their little moments.  At the end they come running over (I know it breaks pool rules so I tell them to walk) but it is so cute.  I wrap them in their towels and we get dry.  It is a great time.  Plus, I secretly love the smell of an indoor pool, warm, humid, chlorine.

No comments: