Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Friday, September 23, 2011

Learning to Walk

When we were driving Rhett home from the hospital Quint asked if he could teach Rhett to walk.  Hard to believe the time is near.  Rhett is such a snuggler, he has not branched out to walking.  I think it may be my fault since I spent most of the past year carrying him around.  He is so snuggly, and it protected him from his rough and tumble big brothers.  I recently realized I need to let go....and made a concious effort to let him roam free.  Now he can stand briefly, table surf, and is starting to show interest in his walker toy.  Today I was helping him with the walker toy and I told Quint, "I think it is time for you to help Rhett to start walking!" 
Q was jazzed:)  
He got down to Rhett level, and tried to show him how to move his feet. 
He said, "ok Rhett, you can talk big steps, or little ones" and started to show him.
It was sweet.

No comments: