Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, September 26, 2011

It's on the roof

Today we had a hard time getting out the door, but we were finally all in the car. At the bottom of our hill was road construction. I was a bit bummed because we were in a hurry. As we drove slowly by the construction I went to reach for my coffee. When I realized...."oh crapper, I left it on the roof of the car! At the same time a construction worker pointed to my roof. Super. I had to jump out and grab it...while the worker, and the car behind me laughed at me.... Only slightly embarrassing....

1 comment:

Derricca said...

So glad you got your coffee :)