Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Peanut Butter and Jelly is my favorite little boy food.  I was so excited when Rhett was one because the "allergy police" say he can have it.  I knew he would love it.  He did:)  He couldn't get enough.  Yummy, my little baby is finding human food he loves.  Before this it was cheese, apple sauce pouches, toast, and peas.  This is a good improvement:)

1 comment:

Derricca said...

yay! Gotta love the easy lunches! I cheated and started early with Jacob. He did good with PB, but he had a reaction to a salad, and I'm thinking it was the eggs? We will see!