Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, September 26, 2011

Drive safe

Today we were driving in the car and I was multi-tasking. Holding my cell phone, and reaching for something while using my knee to hold the wheel. (not recommended btw) and from the back of the car I hear Quint yell, "mommy, you need to have both hands on the wheel or we are going to crash!". He was truly concerned. I quickly grabbed the wheel and reassured him, but giggled a bit. We always joke he may grow up to be a cop because he loves rules... I think if that's true today I would have gotten a ticket. It was super cute, and seriously I wonder how they. Pick up on these things....

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Dustin does that with his knees! Makes me so nervous. Funny what the little ones teach us, huh.