Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, August 16, 2009

Phone Call

Today I received a phone call. It was a great friend, and their news was my moment. They shared they had returned to life as an exerciser!
I am a huge fan of exercise. Your body loves you, the endorphines are amazing, and it just makes life cheerier. In my opinion.
I was thrilled.
Many people will disagree with me, but I believe the world would be happier if all people were exercisers.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Honey,

I am back to the gym tomorrow!! Thanks for the pep talk and I will think of you encouraging works as
I attempt to get back into my routine. Love, MOM