Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quint, where is you drink cup?

Today we went to the gym for a bit. I always bring a drink cup for both Quint and Russell. At pick up, I noticed Russell's cup was in the bag but Quint's was missing. I did a quick scan of the play area and did not see it. I asked the teacher and she did not know where it was....so I asked Quint. "Quint, do you know where your drink cup is?"
He nodded, and I followed him as he walked straight over to the pretend washer. He opened the lid to the "washer" and pulled out his drink cup. The teachers, BK and I were amazed. Well, I would not have thought to look there.
This happens regularly with Quint. We are not sure where something is, and he knows. His memory amazes me.
It was a funny moment.
But, later I was thinking, why did he put it in there in the first place?
I am sure he had a reason.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, how cute is he!!! Miss you guys :-) MOM

Erin said...

I think Quint is saying" really mommy of course I knew where it was!!." :-P