Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Selfish

I wish I had some cute story about my babies to share today. I am sure they did many cute things, but it is all over shadowed by my selfish endeavor.

Last night I rode my beach cruiser to play water polo.

It was my happy place, I was able to ride my beach cruiser through the campus and play water polo for about an hour.
First of all, I love riding my beach cruiser. It is total bliss. I hope to ride my beach cruiser till the day I die. It is that fun.
Then, I got to play water polo. I didn't play very well, but I just love everything about it. The way you smell of chlorine, how your skin feels when you get out of the pool, the chatting with teammates, how all your muscles hurt after just a few minutes of playing, swimming, stealing the ball, making silly mistakes, passing to someone who scores, and don't forget the endorphins!

I know its a game, so of course it should be fun, but every time I play I remember why I dedicated over 10 years of my life to this sport. It is my happy place.

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOVE to hear about the wonderful advantages of waterpolo, but PLEASE post the cute baby moments too. MISS YOU ALL :-)