Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wow, thats a mullet.

Today I looked over at Russell, and realized "oh my gosh" he has a mullet. I knew I had been avoiding Russell's hair cut. The main reason is second child guilt. With Quint we took him to a proper hair cutter for his first hair cut. He got a special certificate and we took loads of pictures. I have taken over cutting Quint's hair. I am clearly not a professional, but its good enough to save 10 dollars. I knew deep down I was not going to take Russell to the professionals for his first hair cut, and I was feeling guilty.
Today I realized the mullet looked worse than Russell not having a "first hair cut" certificate. So, I set up for a home hair cut. I did put him up in the big spinny office chair, I saved some hair for his baby book, took a bunch of pictures, and I think he liked it.
I did have to go through three different pairs of scissors before I found one that would cut his hair. Russell got a lot of me, including my very fine hair.

The best part: He looks like a very clean cut boy, and no more Mullet.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Figures..... the second child doesn't get the special certificate and pictures. You had to know I was going to be all over this one!