Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, August 31, 2009

Starbucks

Today I had to go the doctor. It was actually a woman exam, and I had the boys with me. I strapped them in the stroller, and positioned them up by my head. I don't want them to be scarred for life.
I think my doctor believes being a full time mom is a disease so she did not appreciate the company, but I could care less. In my opinion, she has the issues.

Anyways back to my story.

The boys were awesome, and so we treated ourselves. Awesome Aunt Rebecca had just mailed us a Starbucks card. We went through the drive-thru and I got a tasty coffee and the boys chose a muffin. I was in heaven, nothing tastes like Starbucks with a bit of non-fat milk and two Splenda. The boys were thrilled because we hardly ever go to a drive thru so it is very novel, and the muffin was delicious!

Later I noticed my cup had a quote:

"we don't just want to make your coffee, we want to make your day.
Its not just coffee, its Starbucks."

Although Quint and Russell had rock star behavior at the doctor, it was still an ordeal. I mean seriously who enjoys going to the feminist woman doctor with two boys strapped in a stroller. No one!

Starbucks definitely made our day.

Thanks Aunt Rebecca!

No comments: