Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can we do it? Yes we can!

Today we were out the door at 815 am. Two boys, feed, dressed, clean diapers and shoes. Two bags packed. One package for the post office. As we made our way to the garage, I thought back to the summer. This summer we were so blessed to have BK around a lot. We became very accustom to having him around. When we would pack up to go somewhere it was a very good ratio, one to one. I remember thinking, how did I do this alone last year? Then immediately I thought, how will I do this alone in the fall?
Making our way to the garage, I was reminded of the Bob the Builder's catch phrase. I am embarrassed to admit I know this, but he always says "can we build it? Yes, we can!"

This summer I was doubting my ability to get out the door with both boys, to make it through the grocery store without a meltdown. But, as we made our way out the door today, I was feeling confident: "can we do it? Yes we can!"

I altered it a bit, but I think it is a great way to think...whenever you are doubting yourself just think of what Bob the Builder would say:

"Can I do it? Yes I can!"

No comments: