Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Failure and Triumph

I know mommy life is full of failure and triumph. But, sometimes I feel like the failure is overcoming me. In these moments I find myself questioning, can I really do this?

I find myself thinking:

"I am not cut out for this"
"If they live to 18 it will be a miracle"
" I am not __________ enough to be a good momma"
I usually fill that blank with anything from patient, organized, focused, loving, selfless.

Which statement I profess to myself in my negative self-talk just depends on the day. I am pretty confident it is not just me who feels this way. But today, I was feeling especially inadequate and thought I should blog about this. Just in case, there is another momma feeling the same way.

So, to all the mommas feeling like their moments of failure out weigh the triumphs, you are not alone.


No comments: