Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, September 14, 2009

Master of the play structure!

Russell has wanted to climb the ladder to the play structure for a while now. He can make it up the slide but has not been able to get up the ladder.

Today that all changed!
Russell is now a master of the play structure!

I found him trying to make his way up the ladder, and I went to help him. Typically I lift him a little while he climbs up, but today I thought, maybe he is ready to learn. I guided his foot to the next step and he did it. He made it up the two rungs he needed to heave his belly up on the platform and wiggle his way all the way on. He stood up and looked victorious! He immediately slide down to try again. This time, he made it up successfully without my guidance. I love watching him plop his belly, and wiggle till he is all the way on the platform. He could just do one more step and it would be much easier, but he just leads with his belly. It is adorable. We love watching our little Russell grow.

No comments: