Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

definitely a fish

My moment: swimming under-water doing triple kick breast stroke. As I glided through the water I thought to myself...if I were an animal I would definitely be a fish. I love floating through the water, twisting around, no direction, no time frame, just looking up at the sky or bright lights from beneath the water.

It is so peaceful.

Then I thought it would not be peaceful if there was a bigger fish trying to eat me. So, I amended my choice, either a fish that nobody likes to eat, or one in a very big fancy fish tank. This way I would be able to swim around carefree all day, just like when I am gliding under water in the pool.

If I had to pick a third fish life option, I would be one of the fish who swims in a school, so I would have lots of friends to swim around with. We could get eaten, but we would be small, quick and sneaky. We would hide in the coral, and jam around to our secret places. That would be a good choice too:)

So, a question for you: what animal would you be? If its a fish, what kind?



1 comment:

Erin said...

Um. I think I would be a cat. A large sleek jungle cat. Top of the food chain, very elusive, very lazy, and fast.