Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Move it, Dig it, Do it!

Today BK and Quint went to a special event at the fair grounds where they bring a bunch of cool vehicles for kids to check out and sit in. I knew Quint would love this, but Russell was a bit young. So, BK took Quint for a man outing. BK took a lot of pictures and I will post them soon on the other blog.
I stayed home with Russell, but my moment was when they got home. I saw them pulled in so I ran to meet them. Quint was glowing. He was holding a plastic construction hat and held it up and said "look mommy!" "Construction Hat!" He was so excited and for the next few minutes he told me all about the cement truck, city bus, bucket-loader, and combine. He could not even get the words out fast enough. It was awesome.

No comments: